Welcome to Brandon Teachers' Association!
Takin' Care of Quiz-ness
May 17th @ The 40
ANNUAL RETIREMENT EVENT
June 7, 2018 7:00 p.m.
- to further the aims and objectives of The Manitoba Teachers' Society (MTS)
- to promote and develop professional and collegial spirit among the teachers within the area served by Brandon Teachers’ Association (BTA)
- to safeguard and advance the interests of the teaching profession
- to secure conditions for its members which will make possible the best professional education service;
- to promote and advance the cause of education
- to take any measures which the Association deems necessary or advisable in order to give effect to any policy adopted by it with respect to any question directly or indirectly affecting its members, providing such policies are consistent with the policies of The Manitoba Teachers' Society
- to stimulate public interest in educational affairs.
New Teacher Info
On behalf of the executive, welcome to the BTA! Read More!
Thinking of You
BTA Cares! Read More!
April 18, 2018 4:30 p.m. Seniors for Seniors Co-Op Inc.
311 Park Avenue East
Presented by: The Manitoba Teachers&..
The Brandon Teachers’ Association, together with the Éducatrices et Éducateurs Francophones du Manitoba, will..
Trivia Tournament @Lady of The Lake
Which Team will win?
Compete for glory!
Win Prizes and the trivia ..